Copyright 2019 Stew Leonard's
OFFICIAL SWEEPSTAKES RULES May 1 - May 31, 2019
PRIZE: A $500 Gift Card to Stew Leonard’s Farm Fresh Food Store
Drawing Date: June 1, 2019
• Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes your acceptance of these Official Rules.
• NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
• One entry per person.
• Must be 18 or older to enter.
• By entering, I understand that G2G3 Newington LLC, Stew Leonard's Danbury, LLC, Stew Leonard's Yonkers LLC, Stew Leonard's Farmingdale LLC, Stew Leonard's East Meadow LLC and Stew Leonard’s (collectively “Stew Leonard’s”) is not responsible for technical malfunction, lost or delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, line failure or malfunction of any telephone network, computer equipment and software, the inability to access any website or online service or any other error, human or otherwise.
• How to enter: Submit your entry online at StewLeonards.com/gardengiveaway
• All entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. May 31, 2019 to be eligible. All entries received after that time are void and ineligible for the prize. Incomplete or illegible entries are not eligible. One entry per person.
• Stew Leonard’s, whose decision is final, will conduct the random drawing of one email address from all entries on each posted drawing date. The odds of winning are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries.
• Stew Leonard’s will contact the winner(s) by email and arrange for pick up of the prize at the Customer Service Desk of the Stew Leonard’s location closest to the winner. The winner must claim the prize by email response to the winner notification email within 3 days of the date Stew Leonard’s sends a notification to the winner. Failure to respond shall mean that the winner forfeits the prize. Stew Leonard’s is not required to award elsewhere any prizes forfeited by the chosen winner(s).
• Winner(s) must provide a valid photo I.D. to Customer Service when picking up a prize.
• No substitutions of prize winnings. If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, Stew Leonard’s may substitute a prize of like or equal value. No cash value.
• All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
• Stew Leonard’s is not responsible for winner limitations that prevent acceptance or use of the prize.
• Stew Leonard’s reserves the right to alter any rules of any sweepstakes or contest at any time. If you have any questions or complaints about a Stew Leonard’s sweepstakes or contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sweepstakes open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. By submitting your entry to this sweepstakes, you are certifying that you are a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia. This sweepstakes is not open to employees and their immediate families of Stew Leonard’s or their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies. Sweepstakes void where prohibited, and subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations. The winner shall be responsible for any federal, state, county, and/or local taxes resulting from the prize. Stew Leonard’s is not responsible for printing, production or distribution errors and may rescind, cancel or revoke this sweepstakes based upon any such error without liability at its sole discretion.
• Winner agrees that Stew Leonard’s and their subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and employees shall have no liability in connection with acceptance or use of the prize offered. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to defend and hold harmless Stew Leonard’s and their agencies for any injuries, damages or losses that may be sustained in connection with the ownership, use or misuse of the prize. Acceptance of the prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Stew Leonard’s may in perpetuity use the winner’s name, address, likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further payment or consideration.
• For the name of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “2019 Gardening Giveaway”, c/o Katina McGrath, Stew Leonard’s, 100 Westport Ave., Norwalk, CT, 06851. Requests must be received by June 5, 2019. Allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.